This box was put together over many years. I started adding to this box years ago anytime I came across a star or hof card that I thought might be suitable for grading (capable of a 9 or 10 in my opinion). The only cards I noticed that have wear are the Strawberry and Davis rookies which have some corner wear and were added to the collection before taking pictures.
There are over 100 cards in top loaders and well over 600 sleeved cards. There is NO JUNK here. I had planned on holding on to these but need to free up some funds at the moment. I estimate about 75% of these to be hall of famers and the other 25% to be stars which either barely missed the hall or could be voted in in the future.
There are plenty of rookies, inserts, refractors, parallels and a couple of autos/serial numbered cards. Stars include trout, ohtani, Ryan, maddux, bonds, ochiro, cabrera and many more. I was only able to picture a little over half the cards but it should give you a good idea of what to expect. Would also be great to add to an existing collection or as an excellent starter collection for someone.I will listen to offers but the asking price reflects the great condition number of quality hof cards.